I use TouchDesigner to create the interactive system, and Muse or Epoc EEG sensors
and the Kinect camera for inputs. It's currently version 2.5.0. I update it about two
times a year. It is maintained with English and German voice over.
The visuals are a combination generative and 2D/3D art created by me.
The neuroscience components are a collaboration between the BrainModes lab of
Charite in Berlin and at Baycrest Research Hospital in Toronto.
The music is composed by Adria McCulloch & Tom King. Sometimes Adria will
perform live with other musicians when we do My Virtual Dream at large events.
It has been exhibited here, as either 360 video projection or standard projection :
- Press Release, Massey College, Toronto - 2013
- Scotia Bank Nuit Blanche, Toronto - 2013
- BRAINFEST, Ontario Science Center, Toronto - 2015
- Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften, Freie Universität, Berlin - 2015
- VIP event, University of California, Irvine - 2015
- 50th anniversary, University of California, Irvine - 2015
- artgames 002, Saftladen, Berlin - 2015
- VIP event, Baycrest Hospital, Toronto - 2016
- Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften, Charité Mitte, Berlin - 2016
- Local Multiplayer, Computerspiele Museum, Berlin - 2016
- Lange Nacht der Museen, Game Science Center, Berlin - 2016